1. Probably not. I don’t have a system to play it on and the gameplay/graphics aren’t very enticing to me.
2. FROZEN WAS AMAZING AND I LOVE IT WITH ALL MY HEART AHHH. The music was phenomenal, I loved how it really returned to the Broadway style of more classical/Renaissance Disney movies. I absolutely adored the story, too; I won’t go into details because of spoilers but I’m really, really happy with how it ended. :D
3. Other than remembering to have fun (because I talk about that a lot!), my other best piece of advice would be to cosplay the characters you want to cosplay, rather than just doing what’s popular. If the characters you want to do are popular, awesome! But don’t be afraid to cosplay from lesser-known series, or even older series. Following trends or bandwagons isn’t important, as long as you’re excited for the cosplay!
I hate working out on a full stomach, so I usually just have a handful of nuts or fruit/vegetable chips (lately it’s been plantain chips) before heading to the gym. If I’m running in the afternoon/evening I’ll do the same, but if it’s an early morning run I’ll just take a swig of 100% non-concentrated orange juice to wake myself up a bit.
After working out, I have eggs and/or cleanly processed gluten-free lunchmeat, specifically the Boar’s Head brand. Usually a glass of almond milk too. But typically I’ll go to the gym before dinner so I’ll just eat dinner when I get back, which is primarily meat-centric (either chicken or shrimp with a vegetable side, unless I make scrambled eggs with veggies).
1. Probably almond butter. I was such a peanut butter addict before, but now that I’ve had almond butter I don’t think I could switch back. I prefer the taste and it’s much less sweet, plus it has a richer texture. But if I wasn’t paleo I don’t think I ever would’ve given it a try!
2. A trip to Australia and New Zealand that would involve scuba diving, going on an outback safari, and a trip to the Lord of the Rings museum!
3. I asked a boy to a dance in high school once and got shot down in the most awkwardly embarrassing way possible and it forever changed our friendship. I think I asked my high school boyfriend to get lunch at Panera before we started dating? But he may have asked. I can’t really remember. Since high school though I never asked anyone out, if I went on dates it was someone else asking me. And with Will we never went on a date prior to our relationship, he just decided to drive to Chicago one night and that was that!
1. Work on costumes, play League, marathon a TV show, eat food, and take gratuitous naps.
2. I hate the elliptical. My physical therapist wants me to do it instead of running since it’s better for your knees, but I haaate it. I never feel as satisfied after an elliptical workout compared to running.
3. UM YES PLEASE???