According to Tony Harris, comic artist for various series including Starman, Iron Man, and Ex Machina, cosplayers (specifically female cosplayers) are:
- "more pathetic than the REAL nerds"
- "have this really awful need for attention, for people to tell [them they’re] pretty"
- "don’t know shit about comics, beyond whatever Google image search [they] did to get [references] on the most mainstream character with the most revealing costume ever"
Yep, Mr. Harris, you caught us. Everyone in this picture knows absolutely nothing about comics. Two-Face in particular chose his costume solely to manipulate all the boys at the convention because “the thought of guys pleasuring themselves to the memory of [him] hanging on them with [his] glossy open lips … just makes [his] head vibrate.”
Time to hang up our capes and cowls, boys and girls. We’ve been found out.
- darth-thalon-and-co reblogged this from the-resident-lesbian
- gargoylesstandingonsuperheroes likes this
- insanityandhallucinations likes this
- gingerelfandpuppydwarf likes this
- Show more notes