cosplayer. vlogger. fitness freak.
the pack mom of inner mind theater.
i like to write things.
|TAG, you’re it! The rules are to state ten random facts about yourself. Then send this to the fifteen nicest people on tumblr.|
1. I have a thoroughly-developed contingency plan for the zombie apocalypse and it involves escaping an infested Chicago highrise and commandeering a boat
2. I’m terrified of thunderstorms (mostly because of the lightning); once I was stuck in a friend’s car during one and had a really horrible panic attack
3. I’m far too emotionally attached to the Jurassic Park movies
4. I communicate with animals better than with most people because animals don’t make me want to punch walls
5. There is an 11-inch difference between my waist and hip measurements it’s gr8 and makes it impossible to find jeans that fit and gives me lots of lower back issues (✿◠‿◠)
6. 99 Bananas is my favorite non-mixed alcohol drink \O/
7. The majority of my date nights are with GrubHub and Ghost Adventures
8. I drink tea every night before going to bed
9. …was my first Doctor and will always hold a special place in my heart
10. When I was five years old I jumped down a flight of stairs because I was pretending to be a cardinal and thought if I flapped my arms fast enough I would fly
when you’re too tired to sleep but not too tired to eat everything in your kitchen
|Whats your biggest pet peeve? I know for Courtney its gum chewing but do you have something that sets you off in a similar way?|
After being friends with Courtney for so long I’ve gotten pretty sensitive to gum-chewing, too. It’s not even nearly as bad for me as it is for her, but I do notice it a lot more than I used to and it gets on my nerves.
But my biggest pet peeve is loud food-chewing. I can’t stand hearing the smacking and slurping noises, it makes me irrationally angry and I usually have to leave the room if someone is eating really loudly near me. It’s like nails on a chalkboard, ugh.
favourite saved url: i only have one saved url, “consultingwithtulle,” in case i decide to make a tumblr companion to my bridal blog
the next movie you’re planning to watch: iron man 3
the last movie you watched: brave
the book you’re currently reading: patterns of entrepreneurial management, it’s gr8 def recommend
favourite female fictional character: barbara gordon
favourite male fictional character: derek hale
the number of songs on your iPod: 1504
that one song that’s been stuck in your head all week: “can’t hold us” - macklemore
what would your patronus be? a fox
the fictional character you identify with most: m’gann m’rozz
favourite word: indubitably
i have a severe allergy to something called “productivity”
“i will not cosplay from this,” i whisper adamantly to myself as i begin to watch a new anime series despite knowing that i will inevitably cosplay every single character from the show.
|what sort of things do you like to do on the internet? what do you do in your free time that isn't online?|
when i’m online i’m usually on social media sites wasting time or managing things like my deviantART gallery and stuff like that. otherwise i’ll be reading fanfiction, catching up on TV episodes, researching costumes that i’m planning to make, or reading my favorite bridal blogs.
when i’m offline i can be found writing, reading, working out at the gym, makin’ cosplays, or napping in front of the TV. when the weather is nice i will nap outside on the lawn instead.
|Do you have a favorite Disney animated movie?|
Lame answer, but I really love them all for different reasons because I relate them to different memories from my childhood. But my top three favorites are Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, and Hercules!